You can choose a charter package that includes lodging, or fishing only. We own a camp at Ray’s Bay, Henderson, NY, just five minutes from the dock that we leave from.
The camp has five beds, couch, full bath, fully quipped kitchen, picnic table, gas grill and TV. All you need to bring are your own personal towels, as well as your own food if you plan to do some cooking. Because we get an early start, you may want to have breakfast before we fish. Capt. Tom stays in a trailer next to the cottage so your group will leave for the boat together with the captain.
Fishing and Lodging Packages
- 8 hour fishing trip with one night’s lodging: $775 for 1-4 people
- Two 8 hour fishing trips with two nights’ lodging: $1520 for 1-4 people
- 6 hour fishing trip with one night’s lodging: $675 for 1-4 people
- Extra person fishing: $100 per day each person (Max 2 people) includes free lodging
- Extra night lodging for the group if available: $75 each night
- Additional $60 charge for live bass bait if needed.
Fishing Only 1-4 People
- 8 hour fishing trip: $700
- 6 hour fishing trip: $600
- Extra person fishing: $100 each (Max 2 people)
- Multiple boat charters available. Get as many boats as you need
Deposit of $150 per day is required to lock in dates. 90 days’ notice of cancellation is required for refund. Make checks payable to Tom Ewing. Mail to 7254 State Rte 812, Lowville, NY 13367
Cancellation due to bad weather or lake conditions will be at the captain’s discretion. If we’re compelled to cancel for reasons beyond our control, we will reschedule the trip or issue a full refund of the deposit. If you required lodging and the trip is cancelled, you will be charged $75 per night.